New Member Orientation Brunch – Saturday, October 10, 2014 at Noon
Carolina Kitchen – 800 Shoppers Way, Largo, MD 20774
Chapter members who bring the most Aggies to attend will receive a very nice A&T Prize!!!
- On-Going Request: Officers, Committee Chairs & Members at large PLEASE SEND synopsis/pictures of their chapter activities/accomplishments so support our efforts to increase membership.
Additional Updates and Plans
- Get To Know Your Alumni [project] – In efforts to gain knowledge of our fellow Alumni at each meeting highlight new member & returning member with pic and information.
- Reactivation Party – Social Event intended to invite Aggies to join the Chapter
- Holiday Party (partnership with Social & Rec) – Initiate Secret Aggie (Similar to Secret Santa)
- Introduce Aggie Circles – Aggies link up in smaller groups to enjoy hobbies they share alike such as Social, Fine Arts, Fitness, Shopping, Spiritual, Book Club, Travel, or Sports
- Encourage on time attendance – give out tickets only to the members that are present at “Aggie Time” & give door prizes
- 50-50 – Collect dollars & draw out ONE winner (the chapter keeps 50%)
- Brag a Buck or “Brags & Blessings” charge a dollar to publicly brag or declare a blessing in your life.