DOMINION’S DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN FOR SUMMER 2015!!!
Dominion’s Diversity Scholarship program offers students the opportunity to put book knowledge to real life workplace needs at one of the nation’s largest producers and transporters of energy. This program assists eligible students in achieving their fullest potential by providing a $5000 scholarship and a 10-12 week paid summer internship.
Who is Eligible?
- At the time of applying, applicants must be a high school senior, college freshman, or sophomore.
- Enrolled or registered at an accredited 4-year or 2-year college or university as a full-time student for the 2014 Fall Semester (See website details for 2-year student requirements)
- High school seniors must show proof of acceptance
- 3.0 cumulative GPA or above (on a 4.0 scale) required
- If chosen, must commit to a paid 10-12 week paid intern session during Summer 2015
When Can Students Apply?
- April 14th – June 1st. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
How to Apply?
- Search for the application and essay online only at https://campusconnection-dominion.icims.com/
- You can also go directly to the application and essay https://campusconnection-dominion.icims.com/jobs/4512/dominion-diversity-internship-scholarship—summer-2015/job
Please feel free to direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Diversity Scholarship Inquiry